Saturday, June 19, 2010

19/06/2010


well, well, well...
Thinking about my future, and to be honest I thought it would have been easier to make the right choice.
I've talked with my love and Pucca about that, and both of them asked me why I didn't choose an Art school. The reason is : I've never thought I was good enough to do so.
I love art. I love it when I draw until I fall asleep on my paper sheet. But I don't like what I do, I have almost no imagination at all, and I lake a lot of knowledge about drawing techniques.
My utopian dream is to become a tattooist, I have this in my mind for years (since I'm 16 actually, so almost 5 years, but I had never told anyone until last week).
So I wonder, is that possible to take drawing lessons, improve my skill and try to find a job in a tattoo shop after that. It's gonna be really hard and long.
I don't know how I'm gonna do.
Because I'm also planning to go to the US. I would like to be an Au Pair. So I have to find a solution to do so...
If you do know how to do, please tell me and help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment