Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16/06/2010

I'm back from the US.
And to be honest, I don't think I belong here anymore. The United States of America, stole a piece of my soul. I will go back there very soon, and for a longer time!
I really loved my stay there, Americans are so nice, I just can't believe how many of them helped me with that big smile on their face, and how many of them welcomed me in their country with wide opened arms.
It's such a blast to be a French girl there! Everyone, knows 1 or 2 words in French, and everyone tried to talk to me in my mother tongue. That's funny as hell.
I'm just so Happy I spent a week in Fairbanks, I had a lot of fun with my love, (and I've also been devastated to have to leave him so fast), everybody has been nice with me. But it has sometimes been complicated for me to understand everything though. The American English you hear on TV or in classes has nothing to do with the American English you hear in every day's life. But I guess it was OK, I understood the biggest part of what I've been told... the harder thing was when they didn't talk with me, so they didn't make any effort to slow down or use "normal" vocabulary instead of slang.
Anyway, I really really really wanna go back there soon!
And I'm gonna do everything I can to do so!

My mum is gonna help me to get a 35hours a week job, to be a kind of sitter. This is something that gonna help me finding a job as a Au Pair in the US.
Just pray for me guys, I do really need this job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment