Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14/09/2010

I'm listening to "Duality" by Slipknot, and I can only remember how much it hurt me when Paul Gray died. I wondered if everything was about to be over. I was like "Oh my gosh, that can't be true yall must be kidding, right?" and then I saw the news on TV, magazins, internet, even my dad told it to me. I wondered why did that happen.... At the end I remained speechless.
Slipknot has been my first metal big love. I remember I've been the happiest girl on earth the day I bought IOWA in a virgin Megastore. Imagine a 13 years old girl screaming their songs ahah kinda funny/creepy.
People = shit, left behind.... well I was gonna write my favorite songs but I love them all.

I don't listen to them as much as I did before, because I now know that there are many many other bands and music style.
But, I don't know, they are a little special to me, as eminem or the sex pistols. That must be because they've been the first in something.



No comments:

Post a Comment