Sunday, May 23, 2010

23/05/2010

I've spent a really really exhausting week...
My parents went to Tunisia for a thalassotherapy so I've been "alone" with my little brother (who's 18 by the way)...
At first his girlfriend came home, then I had (actually I wanted) to organize something for his birthday, but he did something else and invited some of his friends to come and eat pizzas. Fortunately they didn't stay very late, and I've been able to show him what I had prepared for him. I do think it made him happy.
But other than that, I had all of my final exams this week, so I had to wake up a 6:30 AM, go to university at 7:30 and drive for an hour.... then exams... and finally I could come back home, drive for an hour, and..... clean the house, because my brother is so lazy that the only idea to help me made him laugh...
I really felt like if I was Cinderella, tidying and cleaning the house everyday because my brother didn't tidy his things at all, cooking for him and me, and I couldn't complain.
I had to stayed up very late almost every nights because I was cleaning the house until 11:30PM...
And yesterday, we went to the store to buy things to eat for his "real party" (he said he had invited about 20/25 persons, but I don't think my parents are gonna like it), So we bought meat for BBQ, salads, potato chip, and some other stuff to make a cake.
Guess what he did? NOTHING, he was gazing at me and had his hands in his pockets. I asked him what did he want to eat because at the end it was HIS party but he kept on saying "hmm... I don't know.... I don't care..."
I flew into a rage and we came back home.
I've tried my best to be really nice with him, not to ask him to do everything in the house but some help... He has just been selfish... as usual... and I'm tired of that!
anyway, I've got to go, my parents are about to come back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment